cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add second account

Breeben
Honored Guest
  • i have set up a meta account for a second account and when i try to pair the headset for the second account the headset gives me 8  letters to enter but the account is asking for 5 digits. When i follow the help session i can find the 5 digits its requesting for the device but it says oh someone else is already linked to this device and gives me an error.
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @Breeben. Thank you for informing us about your pairing code issues. We understand that this may not be an ideal experience for you, and we hope that we can do our best to assist you in getting back online. To ensure that you have tried some troubleshooting on your end, could you please tell us what you have done to try to resolve this issue? Have you tried rebooting or factory resetting the headset, for example?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Knock knock! We just wanted to stop by and see if you are still having trouble with your headset. Please let us know if you are still having trouble. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?