cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot cast my application

itzhakgo
Honored Guest
I am getting "casting this content cannot be viewed outside your headset" when I try to cast my application that was developed with Unity3d.
Is there any setup\configuration needed to be done in Unity3d to be able to cast my app?

7 REPLIES 7

pmpod
Honored Guest
Same situation here. Would appreciate any help or comment on the case.

shafyy
Explorer
My understanding is that you need to enable it on your developer dashboard, like here. So, if you're building locally casting won't work anyways.

y3zxvr4z9xfw.png

However, eventhough I have enabled sharing here it says that I can't cast my content. Is it related to my app being in the alpha channel and not released on the store yet? Can only store-released app be casted?

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can you access to this page? When I try to access to my dashboard is not loading

terzgrbseuxe.png

remiludwig
Explorer
Up. Can someone confirm that this should work on apps on Alpha/Beta Release channels, and that it is the only way to allow mirroring on apps that are still in development ?

thebinoman
Honored Guest

Up. Can someone confirm that this should work on apps on Alpha/Beta Release channels, and that it is the only way to allow mirroring on apps that are still in development ?

Can someone confirm this? this could by really helpful!

VR-House
Explorer
Maybe use this way for casting?
https://ez-360.com/knowledge-base/cast-oculus-go/

hahik74034
Explorer
No I dont think you can cast because I have failed to cast miserably. If you found a solution, please hit me up