cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot cast my application

itzhakgo
Level 2
I am getting "casting this content cannot be viewed outside your headset" when I try to cast my application that was developed with Unity3d.
Is there any setup\configuration needed to be done in Unity3d to be able to cast my app?

7 REPLIES 7

pmpod
Level 2
Same situation here. Would appreciate any help or comment on the case.

shafyy
Level 3
My understanding is that you need to enable it on your developer dashboard, like here. So, if you're building locally casting won't work anyways.

y3zxvr4z9xfw.png

However, eventhough I have enabled sharing here it says that I can't cast my content. Is it related to my app being in the alpha channel and not released on the store yet? Can only store-released app be casted?

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can you access to this page? When I try to access to my dashboard is not loading

terzgrbseuxe.png

remiludwig
Level 3
Up. Can someone confirm that this should work on apps on Alpha/Beta Release channels, and that it is the only way to allow mirroring on apps that are still in development ?

thebinoman
Level 2

Up. Can someone confirm that this should work on apps on Alpha/Beta Release channels, and that it is the only way to allow mirroring on apps that are still in development ?

Can someone confirm this? this could by really helpful!

VR-House
Level 3
Maybe use this way for casting?
https://ez-360.com/knowledge-base/cast-oculus-go/

hahik74034
Level 3
No I dont think you can cast because I have failed to cast miserably. If you found a solution, please hit me up