cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete Facebook account from Oculus Quest 2

Briareos0
Level 2

With great difficulty I was able to set up a Meta account and I left my Facebook account linked to avoid further problems. Now I have a Facebook account and a Meta account listed on my headset. Next to each it has a delete button. When I choose to delete my Facebook account for the Quest it says I need to set up a new password for the Meta account and I need to put in the code sent to my email to proceed. I do not receive the code. It is the right email and it isn’t in my spam folder. Even when I click resend it doesn’t come. I cannot delete my Facebook account.

I went to the Meta page separately and tried to set up the Meta password directly and it is the same issue. Why can’t I receive the code and delete my Facebook from my Oculus Quest 2?

4 REPLIES 4

profparzival
Level 3

I've got the same issue.. (I can't even log in here on my actual account).  Come on Meta, provide us with some way of using a different email account for the migration.. your "Resend Code" option is entirely useless if we're never receiving the code in the first place.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! That's an experience we don't want for our customers. We'd love to help you.

Could you please PM us so we can ask for account information while keeping it secure. Once we verify some account information we can dig into this issue deeper and get your account issues situated! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Briareos0
Level 2

I’ve since opened request (5361467) and no resolution has been achieved. I don’t know what is going on at this point.

Hey again! 

Can you please PM us so we can ask you about some account information about this ticket and better assist you?

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.