cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enter system after reboot

chn-link89
Explorer

After I reboot my Quest 2 device, the system just stay at the status that show the external environment that capture by camera. In normal case it should ask me to setup play area, but it didn't happen in my case. 

I tried to restart the device several times and it just the same, after it showing the Meta icon, it just stay at the screen that showing the external environment that capture by camera.

What I suppose to do? 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's definitely not good! Let's go ahead and try to complete a factory reset and see if that gets you passed that screen. Can you give us an update on how that goes for you?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Just reaching out to see if you were still stuck at the passthrough (external environment) screen when booting up your Quest 2, even after a factory reset. Let us know if you're still having issues, and we'll do our best to help out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!