cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get past startup sync on Asgard's Wrath Quest 3

tcheetham
Explorer

I just got my Q3 and along with it was able to download the free Asgard's Wrath.

Yay, right?

When I fire it up, I am told to hold my arms out and click the right controller.  No matter WHAT I do, it just stays there.  Click the main trigger, click the thumb trigger, press every button.  Hold down the trigger and press A.  Hold down A and click the trigger.

I have tried every combination of button, trigger, hold down each while pressing the other - NOTHING.

This looks like a cool game and it was a purchase incentive:  WHAT DOES IT WANT ME TO DO??????

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey @tcheetham just checking back in, we never heard back from you. We just wanted to see if those suggestions previously mentioned worked for you? If not and you still need assistance, feel free to let us know, we would love to help you come to some sort of solution!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

Thank you for replying @MetaQuestSupport. My issue to start the game was resolved by doing little hard push and click on Right controller joystick. After doing that the game works and I travelled to the next stage on game.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hello @tcheetham🙂

To calibrate you need to press your right thumbstick down, not in any direction, just straight down.

You don't need another button or button combination.

You said you clicked your thumbstick...maybe not hard enough?

If it doesn't work after trying again by pressing harder, I think you should uninstall and reinstall the game.

Maybe this will solve your problem.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @tcheetham, we would first like to congratulate you and welcome you to the Meta family! We would be more than happy to assist in resolving this issue for you so you can really experience how cool Asgard's Wrath 2 actually is. Have you tried the suggestions from @Choleni yet? If so, did any of those suggestions help fix the issue? Please reach back out with an update on your situation so we could look into this a bit more, if there's any more help needed. We are hoping to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey @tcheetham just checking back in, we never heard back from you. We just wanted to see if those suggestions previously mentioned worked for you? If not and you still need assistance, feel free to let us know, we would love to help you come to some sort of solution!

iSaurabh
Explorer

I am facing the same issue. I tried the recommendation as suggested above in my Meta Quest 3 but nothing is worked. Also, I reinstall the app too but same problem occur. So can you please help me here. I downloaded the app from Meta Store.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @iSaurabh. We appreciate you trying the recommendations we posted, and we thank you for that. We would like to see if this may be a controller issue or possibly software. To get a better idea, we need to ask some questions.

• Has your play area changed recently?
  • Have you tried different play spaces?
  • Has the tracking worked properly before?
  • Are you using any third-party accessories or covers with your device?
  • Are you experiencing this issue with both controllers?
  • When does this issue occur? Does it happen only in certain games? Does it happen in the home environment or in menus?

When you give us the following information, we can definitely proceed towards a solution to the issue you are having. Feel free to send us the same information, @tcheetham, if you are still in need of our assistance. We appreciate the message and hope to hear back soon!

Thank you for replying @MetaQuestSupport. My issue to start the game was resolved by doing little hard push and click on Right controller joystick. After doing that the game works and I travelled to the next stage on game.

Awesome, @iSaurabh! We know these gameplay instructions can be a little finicky at times, so we're glad to hear you've gotten it working! If you're ever in need of a helping hand in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out and let us know. Take care, and have a lovely rest of your day!

Sorry - life kept me away.

The solutions the forum folk provided worked great.  Now I am just at the point I get to with all puzzle games where I don't know what app wants me to do next.  But I will find a YT to follow soon enough 😉

I got past the problem with the help from here and now just puzzling the puzzles 🙂

Thanks so much!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?