cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot purchase With store credit

Xoysi
Level 2

104F3544-E37F-4434-B67F-E6A600413585.jpeg

I wanted to buy vr char plus I have 14$ in my store credit and when I try to make it my default payment method it says “an error occurred while processing your request, please try again” anyone can help?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Xoysi! We see you're trying to use your store credit to purchase VR Chat Plus. Since VR Chat Plus is a monthly subscription, you won't be able to use your store credit as the payment method must be capable of being charged monthly. You're welcome to use your store credit to make one-time payments for things like games and apps. Click here to check out some games and apps that you can purchase with your store credit. As always, feel free to reach out to us if you need help with anything else. Happy Gaming!  

Oh I see thank you! Also when I was using my credits to buy a game it took money out of my card the price of the game was 13 dollar (including taxes) and I still had some credits left over Im not sure if it was an error but it was only 1$ I don’t mind that tho thanks again 

Hey Xoysi, we're glad to hear that you were able to use your credits to make a purchase! However, after reviewing your account we see where the system chose not to use all of your credits for your purchase, and that shouldn't have happened. If you would like for us to look into this for you please submit a support ticket, otherwise, we're happy you got your VR Chat purchase issue cleared up. 😊👍