cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot redeem my beat saber code

AmandaL13
Honored Guest

I have the email with the redeem code for beat saber, but when I click on it, it goes to a screen that says unable to load, try again.  This is the same with the notification saying that I have beat saber as well. It has done this for a day-can you please help? I want to be able to play beat saber! Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

Same issue with. the beat saber code and is been pretty frustrating to get the necessary help from meta in something that should be a automatically download .😡

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

Here are some things you can try:

• In your Quest 2 headset, open the menu and check the notifications (bell icon). That's what worked for me.
  • In your Quest 2 headset, look for Beat Saber in your Apps library (by filtering for "Not Installed" in the upper right dropdown), or search for it in the Store. Click to open its page, then click the button that says "Get".
  • You can also find more info here.
» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @AmandaL13. The steps mentioned in this have been reported to work for some users. However, if you're still experiencing difficulty redeeming Beat Saber, please reach out to us through a DM.  Click on our name to reach our profile page, then hit the Send a Message button.  Remember, you need to signed into the community to send a DM.  

Happy gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!