cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot select items in Asgards Wrath 2

ohmyqwad
Honored Guest

Hello! 

I recent purchased Asgards Wrath 2 and I love the way the game looks and feels so far. Unfortunately, i’m not sure if my game has a bug or what the issue is, but I cannot select items in the menu. The A button just does nothing to select or move consumables / items. All other parts of the menu works great. Wondering who I should reach out to about this.

Anyone else experiencing this or know a fix? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TheLegend27
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey everyone! I can imagine it's pretty vexing trying to work around this when trying to immerse yourself in-game. So that the developers can get a pair of eyes on the reports, I recommend reaching out to Sanzaru directly to see if they're able help troubleshoot or work on pushing out a hot-fix for the issue you're all running into. You can find their contact email at the bottom of their page on the right.

Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

vladsed
Honored Guest
  • Inventory - Manage your pouch, hold the "grip" button when pointing at an item to hold it. Close the inventory with B.

I have the same issue and no combination of buttons/grips seems to work.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ohmyqwad! We see you are having some issues selecting items from the menu in Asgards Wrath 2. We can definitely understand how concerning it can be when apps are not working properly, especially when they're stopping you from accessing all a game has to offer. We want to know if the steps @vladsed was helpful or if you still need assistance. Please let us know, we are always here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi @ohmyqwad! We hope you're having a good day so far. We just wanted to check in with you and see if you were still having an issue with selecting items in Asgards Wrath 2. If you still need any assistance, please don't hesitate to get back to us so we can work towards a resolution with you! Have a phenomenal day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Neolithx
Honored Guest

I have the same issue. I can not interact with any items in my inventory

atheurer83
Honored Guest

I am having the same issue.  I can not equip anything from my inventory.  Any help with this? Using the triggers did not work either

Please help i am having the same issue and i really enjoy this game but this is becoming vert frustrating 

SheIIShocker
Honored Guest

I’m having the same problem. I can’t equip gear or use items. It’s making the game impossible. 

Same problem as OP and the others listed. Tried @vladsed and it was no help. This is a major issue. I also confirmed it is not the controller as the A-button works in other apps.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?