cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Reach Oculus Runtime Services

apexmaster
Explorer
so i boot up my pc, click on icon to open oculus home, and got the message, cant reach oculus run time services. i gave it 15 wm20iu2ro2r4.jpgmin or so reboot try again and nothing. i have never seen this before?
382 REPLIES 382

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee
^^You should have seen the steam VR forums, it was a celebration of pure joy and happiness for some because rift users could not use their vr headsets, just one big massive congratulatory mutual back slapping party for almost 12 hours, and i assume some had even came over from there to stir the pot, sad and scary at the same time. lol

CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

OmegaM4N said:

^^You should have seen the steam VR forums, it was a celebration of pure joy and happiness for some because rift users could not use their vr headsets, just one big massive congratulatory mutual back slapping party for almost 12 hours, and i assume some had even came over from there to stir the pot, sad and scary at the same time. lol

I've always said that the best use of a Vive is to wear it while watching what Rift users are doing.

YoLolo69
Trustee
The Vive is far superior as it can pay you nearly 2 rifts if you sell it...

...Not even talking about the FOV of more than 200 degrees you can have with 2 Rift smartly put on your head...

...Ok, where's my pills...

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1