cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Redeem Beat Saber on Quest 2

Winwiino
Honored Guest

I get a message when I open the notification: "cant access item - This item is no longer available in the meta quest store".

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh no! We hate to hear that you're getting an error when trying to redeem your copy of Beat Saber. This is a great promo, and we want to make sure you get your game!

Since you were getting an error when tapping the notification, let's try redeeming it a different way. You should have received an email for the Beat Saber promotion once your headset was activated. That email should have a link in it that you can follow to redeem your copy of Beat Saber. Once you redeem it to your account there, you should be able to install it to your headset! (If you're having trouble finding the email, make sure you check any junk/spam folders as well.)

If you're still getting an error or are having trouble redeeming your copy of Beat Saber, please send us a private message so we can look into this a bit further. To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Qdawg0710
Honored Guest

When I tried to redeem.my free beat saber code says that the code is unavailable