cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant add payment method

smooth8819
Honored Guest
I received my quest today, everything seemed to be working fine until I tried adding a payment method. I've tried 5 different payment methods, 2 different phones and 2 different computers. It doesn't take my paypal either. I just get "sorry, we couldn't add your payment method". After looking this up, this seems to be an issue that's been going on for years, I've put a support ticket in but people are saying it can take up to a week at least to get resolved? Kind of annoying that I spent $530.00 for something I cant even use properly. Has anyone had any luck figuring this out? 
12 REPLIES 12

Evolvarium
Protege
I just got my quest today and have had the same issue. Hopefully, this gets resolved.

Hammersavage
Honored Guest
Same issue.  You'd think they'd want our money...

Aethar2112
Honored Guest
Same issue trying to set up a Rift S.  Maybe it is because I don't have a Facebook account?

KDOG2800
Honored Guest
Did anyone get this figured out? If so can I get some help? I cannot buy anything for this pos

Anonymous
Not applicable
Similar issue. Used paypal with no issues for years but can't add my card. It's a problem since you need to add a card for the developer verification and I really need the developer features and I'm afraid I'm going to lose the ability to launch sidequest apps etc. in the next few days

Opened a ticket on friday but still waiting, card works perfectly fine everywhere else

alan_howley_31
Explorer
same issue .. is it a uk based problem?? i have no games to add this isn't fit for purpose .. they need to buy the product back im going to the trades description about this

tzviidan
Honored Guest
SAME ISSUE IN AMERICA.. I TRIED ADDINF 5 DIFFERENT CARDS AND A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND NOTHING WORKS! ITS FRUSTARATING! EVERYTHING WORKED FINE FOR YEARS WITH OCULUS AND NOW I HAVE THE NEW ONE AND CANT BUY ANYTHING AT THE STORE!! OPENED A TICKET AND NO ANSWER YET..
UNBELIVABLE..

did you figure it out?

did u get the issue fixed? If so how