cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant change invalid email, cant change pin to buy a game.

StormSpiriit.x
Honored Guest

So, I've been trying to buy a game for my quest headset through the oculus app, but happened to forget my pin. But I can't receive the link for changing my pin because the email that was being used for the app, through my facebook account, has been inactive or deactivated for quite awhile, so I can't get ahold of that email or get on it to check anything. So, is there anyway for me to change my email?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! 

Despite this complicated situation, we hope you're enjoying your Tuesday. We can definitely help you update your gaming account. What we will need to do first is collect some important details via private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Please be careful not to share you personal details to the community, we want to ensure your personal information is safe with us. We're excited to get you the help you need, so we hope to hear back from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!