Did you mean: 

Cant get on my oculus since i got meta account

cltslim
Honored Guest
5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya Cltslim! We see how this is preventing you from enjoying the VR world. We'll like to do everything we can to get you back into VR.

Can you tell us if you are still having this problem?

Can you also tell us if you see anything when you power on your device?

We look forward to getting your update and figuring all of this out.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again. We are just following up with you to see if you are able to answer the questions we asked yesterday. Can't wait to hear from you to see if you were able to get back in the VR world!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

LeonDWHam
Honored Guest

I am having a problem I have never had before! I setup my Meta account today (03-03-2023) and

logged off to update my video drivers as recommended by the installation and setup process. Once

my computer rebooted and I could launch the Oculus program I input my log in information and got

an immediate red box stating that I input the Wrong email and/or password!

I DID NOT change my login ID or password information so there is NO reason for this message! I use

the same information for my new Meta account until I can get it fully setup and running. I still have to

setup my headset with the Meta account process but without being able to access Oculus I am flat

out denied access and this has be very upset! I have had this VR program and head set since 2019!

How do I fix this problem? I know and verified the information I input to log in is the exact same as it

was before the Meta account. This has to be fixed ASAP!

Hey there, @LeonDWHam! Login issues like this are never fun to deal with, and we'd be more than happy to help out! Please reach out to us through a PM and we'll do everything we can to get you back into your account. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

Hey there, @LeonDWHam! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?