cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant pair my headset with phone app after factory reset

OSGM08
Explorer

I have had my vr for maybe 10 days and now it wouldn't load the apps that I would inspect in store so I read about it here and got the recommendation to factory reset. Now after factory reseting my Vr wont connect to my phone.
I get to the screen where you connect with you phone and type in the code after typing in the code it starts loading and then puts me back to the screen to write in the code while the vr still only shows the code and nothing else, I've tried 
1. Factory reseting again (Didn't work)
2. Loging out and Factory reseting then logging back in (Didn't work)
3. Connecting on a new account (Didn't work)
4. I tried generating a Organization code (Won't even allow me to generate one)
I want to resolve this issue within 3 days or else I can't refund the vr and I am not in the state where I can afford a $400 broken vr
I look towards your ability of helping me! 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @OSGM08! Thank you for contacting us! It seems like you're experiencing difficulties connecting your headset to the Meta app. Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the Meta app? Our customers have found this solution to be effective. Please inform us if this has resolved your issue. We are eager to assist you further!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yes I've 

Thank you for getting back to us @OSGM08! Could you please send us a screenshot of the error message you're encountering while trying to pair your headset with the mobile app? This will help us provide you with the accurate troubleshooting steps.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?