cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant pair with mobile or pc pretty much useless to me i dont want it li ked to my facebook account

metaIcE
Honored Guest

I started a meta account excluding facebook as my family uses this and i dont want them to have access to my facebook account and multiple users is not an optuon its too complicated i wanna reset my oculus but cant pair to do so

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @metaIcE! We definitely understand wanting to keep your private information secure, we're happy to help share some steps to add other accounts to your headset! It sounds like you're having trouble getting your headset paired, here are some tips to help you get your headset connected to your mobile device:

• Check your Wi-Fi signal. If your signal isn't strong, try moving closer to your wireless router (internet connection device).
  • Check to make sure your headset and mobile phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
  • Make sure you have Bluetooth enabled on your mobile device.
  • Make sure that your app is up-to-date.
  • Log out of the mobile app, then log back in.
  • Uninstall then reinstall the mobile app.

You can also factory reset your device by following the steps found here. After you get your headset paired, you'll be able to add additional accounts to the headset. You can find more information regarding secondary accounts on our site here. Hope that helps, please let us know if you have any other questions! We're happy to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We wanted to follow up and see if the tips provided were able to help get your devices paired. Please let us know if you still need assistance, we're happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!