cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant send referral code

juvlee
Honored Guest

I've tried many times, but it says i can't send referral code.

It's not like i don't know how to do it.

I've already sent out referral codes to 4 different people and today it is not working.

4 REPLIES 4

Kimosun
Honored Guest

me either:(

MadDugQc
Protege

Me too i contact the support and send the instruction of how to do it ahhaha brhu i already tried  ahah

OrionStarhunter
Honored Guest

Just bought the Quest 2 today as well am having the same issue.  Tells me can't send referral code, already have an oculus set up on this account.  I didn't own an Oculus headset prior to today.  Oculus support, we could use an answer on this.  

Hey there! We're glad to have you join the Meta Quest fam. Feel free to PM us so we may validate your account information and look into a possible solution for your referral code issues. 

Please copy and paste this link into your browser https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or click on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, that you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?