cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant setup my Quest. Head set is stuck on Start set up on another device.

pjbk718
Honored Guest

I made a New Meta Account on the app. I've had my Oculus 2 years and never had a problem now I cant even use it.

4 REPLIES 4

alvaromissael1
Explorer

I have same issue, only appears error every time i want to reqeust a code so i can't even use my oculus anymore too

alvaromissael1
Explorer

this is what must be happening: i hope this help you
Set up a Meta account | Meta Store

Hey there, @alvaromissael1! That's correct, under the section "For Oculus Account Users" is what you'll want to look at. Most accounts had their Facebooks unlinked automatically when the Meta Accounts rolled out, so make sure you're logging into the right account, rather than creating a new account by mistake when clicking "Login with Facebook" if your Facebook has been unlinked automatically. Feel free to send us a PM if you'd like to check and make sure if the Facebook is linked still or not, that way the process goes smoothly. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @alvaromissael1! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?