cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant sign in after a factory reset my son's dad decided to do for some reason

becky6595espericueta
Honored Guest

My son's dad factory reset his Oculus and now it's not letting me sign in whether I use my old Facebook sign in or I create a new one it is not allowing me to I even tried logging in through Instagram and it did not let me either I don't know what I'm doing wrong please help me my son keeps bugging me to get this figured out

4 REPLIES 4

CallumOnOculus
Protege

Hello, after ensuring that the email/phone number and password is correct try doing so through the app. If this does not work look from within the headset and see if it gives you a login process. If not you might have to contact customer support

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! @becky6595espericueta We appreciate you letting us know the experience your having with your Account as this is not what we want for you and want to make sure your son can get back on track! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. That way we can get your so back in the VR world! And @CallumOnOculus we appreciate you giving our community help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ClearNet7
Protege

Tell me what you see when you power on the headset. What is it asking you for, specifically? 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Knock-knock! Just checking in to see if your still having issues with your account? We want to get you back in the VR world! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!