cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Casting on tv

eric.hulboj
Honored Guest

Hi i havé question about casting on tv i can do it but thé image is not centered and moving to much when thé person play game i want that thé image stay fix and centered on tv how i can do that

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @eric.hulboj. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know the issues you are facing with casting to a TV. We know how discouraging something like this can be, and we want to help sort this out for you.

We would like to provide some troubleshooting steps that we believe may be beneficial to you.

Please try the steps listed here:

Restart your headset, phone and your casting device.
Before you begin casting, make sure your headset and the device that you’re casting to can directly communicate with each other.
Check for software updates on your headset, phone and your casting device.
Restart your Wi-Fi router.
To troubleshoot your Chromecast device, visit Google's Chromecast Help page.

Known issues
Certain mesh networks and corporate or certificate-based networks may not support casting due to blocks for security purposes .These blocks are common on home guest networks, corporate and commercial networks (ex: at a hotel or airport), and some cellular tethering systems. If you can’t connect your casting device and headset to each other, please try a different network.
TVs with built-in Chromecast or other smart functionality may be supported, but compatibility can't be guaranteed with all models.
You may experience issues when casting and recording simultaneously.
Casting may increase battery usage or degrade in-app performance.

If you need more assistance, please contact Meta Store Support. There, one of our awesome agents can get you back on track through a live chat or even by submitting a ticket. We want to get you back in the VR world soon and hope to see your ticket!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @eric.hulboj! Just checking in to see if you are still needing assistance with casting to a TV. If so, please do reach back out to us at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi all of this working chrome cast or miracast is fine but even in 5hz its running only at 3mb so its stuck sometime but when it running on tv the videocasting move in all direction when he turn or get up and down with his head

i want to post the video like you ask but I can't reply the mail for that and sorry my UK is not my mother language 

Thanks for getting back to us with that update. No need to apologize about your language, we understand you very well and you're doing a wonderful job! We would like to take a look into your internet connection to see if anything could be causing this. Now we cannot do this from here, so we would like for you to send us a PM. 

To send us a private message please click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.