cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my birthday?

LookTwice
Honored Guest
Does anyone know of a way to change or remove the date of birth on my Oculus account?
70 REPLIES 70

@ttvtearless777 I did a bit of digging around and managed to find something. 

If you're able to access https://auth.meta.com/settings/account/ - there should be an option to edit the birthdate in there. 

Let me know if that seems to be of any help! 🙂

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

I'm trying it rn thank you

Thank you but it didn't work it said the same exact thing as last time😅

@ttvtearless777 Do you have your Facebook linked to the account maybe? Something else is possibly trying to adjust the birthday there? 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

I do I actually already tried that

BillyThyLord
Honored Guest

I accidentally entered my age as 16 and it won’t let me change it to 18 and it is putting restrictions on me in the store. I can change my age to 17 but I still have those restrictions when trying to buy and use games such as bone lab 

Hey @BillyThyLord, I understand that due to the birthday your account has listed it's limiting your ability to experience the games you want to play. I can't imagine how irritating that would be.  

Just to be sure, you tried changing your birthday through account settings of your Meta account here? https://auth.meta.com/settings/account/

If you're experiencing difficulty there, you can also try to change your birthday through your Facebook profile.

• From your main profile, click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
  • Click About, then click Contact and Basic Info in the left menu.
  • Scroll down to your birth date and click to the right.
  • Use the dropdown menus to change your birthday and the audience selector to choose who can see it.
  • Click Save.

In either case, there is a limit to how often/many times you can change your birthday. So if you've recently changed it, you may have to wait before you can edit it again. 

I hope that helps!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m also having the same problem and have tried everything here ending in no result, what can I do to fix this?

I've been trying to find how to do it and still can't I made a new account because it's been getting annoying but you could just make a ticket and get disappointed again 

Anonymous
Not applicable

fantastic