cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing location

Rosietoo
Honored Guest

My son lives in Seattle, I live in Prestatyn, Wales. He bought me an Oculus Quest 2 from the UK branch of Amazon at Christmas but forgot to change his default address so it ended up at his house in Seattle. I’m now visiting him and he’s set up the Oculus for me, opened an account in my name and I’m using Supernatural (he also paid for a years subscription for me). My query is :- once I’m back in the UK will I be able to change the Oculus to my UK address and will I still be able to access Supernatural in the UK? And advice would be very welcome.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Rosietoo! It sounds like you have a super sweet son! Those are some great questions regarding taking your device back home to the UK. As far as making sure your device knows you're in a different country, we recommend factory resetting once you get back.

In regards to being able to access your Supernatural subscription, that app is not yet available in the UK. If you find you are unable to access your subscription because of this limitation, please reach back out to our support team here, and we'll look into getting you that refund for the subscription. 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!