cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing pin

FurryPride
Honored Guest

I forgot my pin to my oculus i went to their website to change it and got the email to change it when i click on their link i type in the new pin and when i click save it says that the link has copied and pasted wrong or something like that and i tried changing it multiple times what am i doing wrong i cant purchase anything until i change my pin i forgot someone please help me 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we know the importance of account security and would be glad to look into this. You can reset your Oculus pin by going onto the Oculus app, navigating to Security > Edit PIN > Forgot PIN > Request PIN reset. If you aren't able to add the PIN that way, then try to reset the pin on an incognito browser or a different internet connection as well, try a different device, if possible. If that doesn't work, check out our website for some additional troubleshooting steps here: https://bit.ly/38x7TKR.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!