cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice for same game PLEASE help

chickpea6
Honored Guest

I purchased beat saber  I was charged twice in my bank account how do I get my money back for the extra charge. I can't do a normal return because I will only get one charge worth back. Again I was double charged. I can't find a customer service link to speak to somebody about this who do I talk to please support if you could reply I would appreciate it greatly

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, chickpea6! We know this double charge for a game can be concerning, and we'd love to assist you. Please reach out to our support team using the following link to get this sorted out https://metaque.st/Support. 👍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have the same problem right now. How do I get my money back?

Hey, @asdekki We understand navigating through correct channels might be challenging, but we are more than pleased to point you in the right direction. We would like to extend an invitation to you, so you can speak to our support team. You can maneuver through out support page, here. We can't wait to help you out with your issue. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?