cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice for the same game

BruddaBearGibby
Honored Guest

My brother used my headset and bought a game, requested a refund, then bought it again, im willing to keep the game by now but will i get refunded for the first charge? 

2 REPLIES 2

BamBam_1
Protege

Yes, you should be provided the refund was requested within the 2 weeks after purchase and no more than 2 hours was played on it. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @BruddaBearGibby!

@BamBam_1 is right! Give that first refund request some time to go through and you should be golden.  If you hit any snags or have any questions, let us know! We'll take a closer look and see what we can make happen for you. 🙂

You can send us a PM, or reach out to the email and chat team. The choice is yours. Here's the links!

• For PM's select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.
  • For email and chat, click here!

Most refunds take 3 to 5 days. We've seen some folks wait a bit longer, while other will see their refunds in less time. the timeframe comes down to your financial institution.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!