cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging anomaly

padthai4me
Honored Guest

When charging, the orange indicator lamp stays orange and never turns green, even after 24 hours, though the headset powers up. The How does this happen? I can find no solutions but am completely baffled by the setup process. It sure looks cool, but I have had it for months and it can only serve as a doorstop. Never worked and no manual to get started. Where can I find a coherent step-by-step setup guide?  - don't have weeks to try to luck into something, I hate poor documentation.  - maximally frustrated. Anyone want to buy the thing?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @padthai4me, We are regretful to hear that your device is giving you trouble; we want to make sure that you get back online without interruption. We are not clear about what is happening to your device. Does the device give you an error message when you try to use the headset after it has charged? or is there a black screen present? Or are you having trouble setting up your device after it has turned on? We might be able to assist if you can give us a few more information about the problem. Also, have you taken any measures to reset the device, or troubleshoot for solutions? If you have can you detail what you have done for a fix?  

Looking forward to working on a solution with you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @padthai4me, we want to make sure that you were able to get help with your problem. If you are still having issues please reach back out to us. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!