cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check My device - Oculus Quest 2

akikochanuwu
Honored Guest

Hello, ive just bought an Oculus Quest 2 (it says oculus, not meta in the box) and when I opened the package it had 2 Big stickers that said REFURBISHED. The seller keeps saying thats New and not refurbished, etc. But the box clearly says it is! I wanted to know if there is any way or page to check My device status with the serial number (like fabrication date, if it's New or refurbished stuff like that) to have some evidencie and report the seller for selling refurbished things as completley New.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! We appreciate you reaching out and are happy to get you the help you need. 

We want to make sure you are happy with your device. So we are inviting you to get in contact with us through our PM!

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Can't wait to see you there!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! We appreciate you reaching out and are happy to get you the help you need. 

We want to make sure you are happy with your device. So we are inviting you to get in contact with us through our PM!

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Can't wait to see you there!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?