cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child Account Suspended

Eaguilar4
Honored Guest

Hello,

My son received a Meta Quest 2 last year and had downloaded games and was playing with no issue. I didn’t realize that he was set up as the primary account. He stopped playing the last few months and I didn’t realize he was getting emails to verify his age. His account is now suspended and chat support has been no help at all. I created my own account now to be the parent, but I don’t know how to get his account unsuspended and linked with mine. He’s very upset as he received gift cards to use and we can’t access his account. Please help and let me know what I can do to fix this. Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @Eaguilar4. Being able to keep our younger users protected is certainly something we take very seriously, and we always want to make sure to look into these matters as thoroughly as possible. We would love to look into this further for you. Due to the nature of the issue and the info we will need to look into it, we ask that you please send us a private message. To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We hope to hear back from you as soon as possible.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again, @Eaguilar4. We just wanted to follow up with you on the child account issues you were having. Did you still need assistance with this matter? If so, please let us know and we're happy to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?