Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child account DOB change

Metakevinfire
Honored Guest
3 REPLIES 3

Metakevinfire
Honored Guest

I have update my child DOB as his bother's one so I want to fix instead of creating a new account. 

Hello @Metakevinfire! Thank you for bring this matter to our attention. Although we would love to help you with your child DOB, being changed. We are unable to complete the request, to change DOB you will need to log into the auth.meta.com, then follow these steps.

• Click Personal Details on the left
  • Click Birthday, then click Edit next to the Birthday
  • use the arrows to change the Month, Day and year
  • Click Save, then click Confirm.

We're hoping this information is of use to you. However, if you have any other question or concerns don't hesitate to reach back out to us. Have a legendary rest of your day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey again @Metakevinfire! We just wanted to follow up with you on the issues you were having concerning changing the child's DOB. Were you still experiencing these issues? Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?