cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class action lawsuit for nonsupport of their product.

reggieone
Protege

Your
technical support is embarrassing your good reputation.

As much as we like your product, we don't have to put up with no product support.

45 REPLIES 45

DarkTenka
Trustee

reggieone said:

Your
technical support is embarrassing your good reputation.

As much as we like your product, I don't have to put up with no product support.

I don't know HOW anyone gets this result from their support. I have had to use their support 3 times and each time their support has been nothing but prompt and professional. I have not had to wait more than a day for a response to a ticket and often they have responded within a few mere hours. Each time they were easy to communicate with and solved my problem in a timely manner.

reggieone
Protege
You must work for Oculus Read the posts and get your head out of the "sand" 

reggieone
Protege
KillCard earned the 100 Likes badge.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

reggieone said:

KillCard earned the 100 Likes badge.

Your point? 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

DarkTenka
Trustee

reggieone said:

I wish ... that would be awesome.

I like how your only post is about how you want to slam the support. This obviously means you made no effort to even solve your problem, because if you had, you would have at least asked on the forums first before contacting support in the first place.

I don't see how my "head is in the sand" since I actually have first hand experience with their support and it was both adequate and helpful.

comedykev
Protege

reggieone said:

What are you 10 years old?? Go back to insulting people on COD or battlefield as you seem like someone like that.

How about coming to the forum and posting a mature thread explaining the situation you are having,maybe just maybe we can assist and help you out.  But coming on here like a petulant child gets you know where apart from shunned. 

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Oh, he didn't come for help, this thread is obviously just to serve Oculus with official notice of his pending class action suit.

Posting a whine-thread in a community forum, that counts as "served", right?

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

elboffor
Consultant
This guy registered back in august and lurked since then?
I dont get it.
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Our support is well staffed and responsive. We have agents around the clock in multiple different time zones. At any point, you can create a ticket on https://support.oculus.com and receive a quick response, usually within 24 hours (sometimes much less). If, for any reason, you are not getting a proper response, please send me a PM on the forum, as I can look into the ticket and make sure your question is answered. In addition, you are always free to post details of your issue in the support section of the forum and community members may be willing to assist. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV