cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classroom set of Quest 2 - Need advice and/or sales rep

BexLani
Honored Guest

I'm the STEM coordinator at a 6-12th grade independent school. I'm looking into purchasing a classroom set (15-30) of Quest 2 VR headsets. I would like to connect with other educators that have made similar purchases about their experiences. Additionally, I would love to get in touch with a sales rep from Meta about this type of large purchases. 

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

Nadene2
Explorer

I am going through the same thing.  How do we contact a sales or customer service rep?  I want to set up headsets to be used by multiple students.  I could use some guidance on the best way to do this.

Thank you

smilee1079
Honored Guest

I am looking to purchase Meta Quest sets for my school.  How do you handle security concerns so students can't chat or socialize with people through the headset?

Hey there, @smilee1079! At the moment we are in the works to create Quest for Business which would be optimal for Business and Educational purposes. You can stay updated through our Blog Updates and can also sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of our Business Page.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you for this reply.  I just visited both of the links you provided.  Is there any approximate timeline for when Quest for Business will begin or what fees might be associated with it?  If we were to start with traditional usage, could we then switch to business?  Is there a support person we could speak with about our best options for safely using it with students now while we wait to transition?

We sadly don't have any more info we can share at this time. But we hope you'll keep a close eye out for more soon. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Is there any update on this?  We'd love to use them in our school, but need a way to do it without students having access to Facebook and social media.  Thanks!

Hey there, @smilee1079. Thank you for reaching out with your question. 

We currently do not have any updates; however, you can keep up to date with our community forums or the Blog Updates 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We are always happy to help.