cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Backups

Tiny._vr
Honored Guest

Hi Oculus, is there a way to manually save a cloud backup for a game. The last time my game got backed up to the cloud was on the 20th. I plan to do a factory reset and dont wanna lose some game data. If there is a way to manually back up game data i would appreciate. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @Tiny._vr. We'll be more than happy to help you with your cloud back up issue. Now you cannot manually backup games one by one, but we'll like for you to put your headset on sleep mode and on the charger. That way the progress that you currently made will be backed up to the cloud. 

After that please wait 24 hours before doing the factory reset. Doing all of that should save your current game data to the cloud and you won't have any problems doing the factory reset. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

dudziakl
Explorer

It is possible to force manual Cloud Backup even for the 2nd account. Here is the instruction https://communityforums.atmeta.com/t5/Get-Help/2nd-guest-account-cloud-backup-trigger/m-p/1164441/hi...