cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot find any info about how to become a community guide

Constant_Stream
Honored Guest

Im interested to take the first step to try out for the position, but cant find anything about it. Does anyone here know?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

@Constant_Stream Hey hey! Always glad to see people wanting to be more active in the community. 

The best suggestion I could give, is to simply help people where it's needed and be more engaging within the community. 🙂

We might not be looking for Mods currently but hey, it's never too early to start helping people out and going down that path! 

Who knows, maybe next time they look for Mods you'll be pick of the litter 😉

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

@Constant_Stream Hey hey! Always glad to see people wanting to be more active in the community. 

The best suggestion I could give, is to simply help people where it's needed and be more engaging within the community. 🙂

We might not be looking for Mods currently but hey, it's never too early to start helping people out and going down that path! 

Who knows, maybe next time they look for Mods you'll be pick of the litter 😉

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

I’m interested in applying for job as community guide but I don’t know where to apply at .can someone help me thank u

Hey there! We're so happy to hear that you're so interested in VR and helping out the community! At this time, we aren't currently looking for any new volunteer moderators. However, you are always more than welcome to help out other members of the Forum by replying in their threads!

If you're interested in a career with Meta, you can always check out the Meta Careers site here for any available positions!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello,

I’m interested in applying for job as community guide, but I don’t know where to apply at. can someone help me thank u. I live in Annapolis Maryland. I met a community guide on VR and they told me to apply but I don't know to start.

Hey I would like to sign up as a community guide and help around the game please send me the form if you can.

I also to be a community guide how do i apply 

Im interested in being a community guide but sont know where to apply at could you help me with finding that?

How can I apply Im very interested but dont know where to search?

I want to be a community guide but can find where to look Im very interested in this position and would be great at it have experience in this feild could you help? @TheAntiSocializer @meta