cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Code Not Sending-6 digit code

corvin.13
Honored Guest

Was able to get the confirmation code upon setting up account on desktop computer, however when trying to log in through the Meta Quest app, it does not send 6 digit confirmation code. Have been trying for the past 3 hours, for a $400 product this has been VERY frustrating to just be able to look at this paper weight.

45 REPLIES 45

Trying to get some help, I own 2 head sets quest 1 & 2 each is setup on different PCs about a month ago both stopped loading quest link homes. the apps work but the homes I created don't load. I've tried uninstalling software and re-installing and still homes will not load any idea why?

Thanks

Dynamic_David
Honored Guest

Trying to get some help, I own 2 head sets quest 1 & 2 each is setup on different PCs about a month ago both stopped loading quest link homes. the apps work but the homes I created don't load. I've tried uninstalling software and re-installing and still homes will not load any idea why?

Thanks

Hey there @Dynamic_David, we notice you have an inquiry for the Oculus Home. We understand your concern over being unable to access this feature, and we know how important it was for you as a creative outlet. We would love to provide you information on the Oculus Home feature as much as we can! 

Recently, we stopped supporting the older Oculus Home experience within the Rift software. This standalone app had some great customization features that we loved playing with, and hope to bring some of it into the future. We know this is disappointing news for everyone who loved using their Oculus Home, and we feel it too.

We hope you can understand this, and if you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

How do I get my six digit confirmation code they said they will send it to my phone number through text message but I haven't received one text message

JC_Chase47
Honored Guest

The meta support link doesn't let you report problems about the website or in this case a verification code, it only lets you report physical problems with the headset and its accessories. I'm trying to get a verification code texted to me so I can enable 2-factor authentication which you need to enable Dev mode. I've been trying this for two days straight and no text message is being sent to me. I have even tried two different phone numbers.

I have the same problem as the guy who wrote that and I'm so pissed off right now

Hey hey @Mdaath777, We see you're having some trouble receiving your 6 digit code to your phone. It looks like we may need to resolve this issue by taking a look at your account, please DM us and we'll be happy to assist you further! 

In order to DM us select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us!  Also remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @Mdaath777, Just wanted to check in on you to see if you still needed any assistance with your 6 digit code, we are looking forward to hearing from you soon 🙂

JTriples
Honored Guest

Anyone find a fix for this? I'm not confident Meta will respond to my message

Hey there, @JTriples! We just wanted to let you know that we received your private message, and we sent you a response. We look forward to continuing to assist you!

vermillion.526891
Honored Guest

I have the same problem with everyone else about not receiving a 6 digit sms code. I had to create a new account juat to log onto here. My original account has been locked out for months and I cant log in or access any of my games because I never get a phone code