cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Meta Quest Pro Wirelessly to the Alienware R15 Computer

istiak_jaman
Honored Guest

Hi,

I am new to VR development. I tried to connect my Quest Pro to my computer (RTX 4080) using Oculus Airlink. But, in the headset, the quest link is not able to find any computer to be paired with. Both the headset and the computer are on the same WiFi network. 

Is there any other way to connect the Quest Pro wirelessly? I haven't got any USB-C cable with the headset. This is my first time using any Oculus device. 

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

2 REPLIES 2

You could try Virtual Desktop but it uses fundamentally the same connection method as Airlink. You'll get best peformance if the PC is not connected wirelessly, but is on the same network subnet. I take it the Oculus PC app is running on the PC?

kojack
MVP
MVP

The software user_901925786032222 mentioned is here: https://www.oculus.com/download_app/?id=1582076955407037

In the desktop app's devices menu, click on the Add Headset button and set up the Quest 2.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2