cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to Oculus Developer Hub via bluetooth

SkyNET290897
Protege

I want to connect my Oculus Quest 2 to Oculus Developer Hub via bluetooth but ODH can't find it. Bluetooth is on and both are connected with my VERIFIED developer account. How can I do? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SkyNET290897
Protege

The problem was my bluetooth USB dongle. I was able to connect and activate developer mode. Who it was for Thank you all.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you're having some trouble connecting your Quest 2 to your Oculus Developer Hub. Here is a video on some of its features that we hope will help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

The video doesn't help solve my problem. The developer mode issue is extremely widespread. We await a solution. I would like to know why my Oculus Quest 2 is found by my smartphone but not by the PC (with bluetooth enabled).

Hey,SkyNET290897!

Thank you for reaching out! If you would like to tether your Quest 2 device to a compatible PC, you will have to do so with an Oculus Link cable. Here is an article with helpful information on connecting your Quest 2 to a PC. If you do not already have an Oculus Link cable, here is a link to purchase one from the Oculus website. We look forward to seeing you in VR! 😎🎮🎧

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

SkyNET290897
Protege

The problem was my bluetooth USB dongle. I was able to connect and activate developer mode. Who it was for Thank you all.

Hi, can I ask what the problem was with your dongle? I'm having the same issue, USB dongle not finding my quest 2 on developer hub.

Cheers.

The USB dongle was too old, from 2010. I bought a new dongle on Amazon with bluetooth 5.0 and I solved it.

https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B08CMP5LQC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That was useless.