cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Meta Quest 2 to Meta Quest App

Catchmagic
Honored Guest

Got a new meta Quest 2. I´ve downloaded the meta Quest app for I-phone and entered the required password on the app for connecting the headset. On my Handy app it shows the headset and controllers connected, My acoount and everything is available. But on the headset it still shows the password. Both devices are connected to my network via w-lan properly. I´ve tried to reset the headset already. Tried to redownload the app. Really disappointed just want to play

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for getting in touch with us about your problem. We understand how difficult it can be to log into the headset. We can't have you struggling with this for much longer. If you are able, please contact one of our support agents via our website. They are better equipped to assist in this situation. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?