cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to new Meta app

My daughter has an Oculus Quest 2 and does not have a Facebook account so I used my Facebook account to set her headset up. She was having issues with her headset so I downloaded the Meta Quest app hoping to reset her account and update if needed. The app downloaded and paired to the headset successfully but none of the games we had purchased previously are on her headset now. What do I do??

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Sabrina_luvit2019, we understand how important your games are too you. No worries, as we're here to help and would be glad to resolve this issue for you today! From what you're telling us, it seems that you're just logged into the wrong account.

Due to us having to request some personal information from you, are you okay with moving this conversations to private messages? If so, the instructions for how to do so are below.

Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.