cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constellation sensor short circuit

NCrashed
Sightseer
Hi, 

I bought oculus + touch in March 2017. All was OK till now, when PC refused to boot with plugged in sensor (one of them). Booting screen stated that "Over current is detected in USB device". After multiple reboots I figured out that it was exactly one of the Constellation sensors. If I plug it when PC is booted already, Windows 10 freezes instantly (no reaction to input and no change in output). Recently, it got worse. My motherboard refuses to boot even when the sensor is unplugged. PC gets operational only, if I plug off power cable and reinstall BIOS battery (resetting short circuit protection). 

And the major addition to the problem that I bought Oculus in Germany while I was in long business trip. Now I am in Russia, Moscow. Is there something I can do to repair the broken sensor?

0 REPLIES 0
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?