cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controller issue

CatBug1315
Honored Guest

For some reason my left controller doesn't want to connect. I was playing pavlov and my controller disconnected I took out the battery I put in new ones but nothing worked I updated the headset think old firmware was the problem but it made it worse now the controller will just vibrate then stop like 10 minutes and the White dot that flashes will only flash once and I don't know what to do can someone help me

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @CatBug1315! We see you need a bit of help with your controller. We don't want an inconvenience like this to hinder your time in the VR world. Not to worry. We have a few things for you to try.

• Reboot the headset.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the Meta Quest app.
  • Take the battery out of the controller for at least 10 minutes.

Please give these steps a try. If the issue still persists, we recommend connecting with our specialized team here. We'll be able to better assist you with this issue. If you require assistance creating a ticket, please let us know!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Here is the link to the page: https://metaque.st/Support 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, CatBug1315! We just wanted to check in to see if that troubleshooting helped. Please let us know!

Unfortunately none of the things you have recommended me have worked so I am planning on buying a new controller 

Thanks for the update. We would highly recommend that you connect with our specialized team. We can look into possible options for you to get this issue resolved. You can connect with us here. We'll be more than happy to look into this further for you!