cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controller sensing is messed up

TheSirSavage
Honored Guest

Whenever I turn my headset on, the right controller moves away from my hand (in the headset) and begins to spin in a circle in front of me. If I keep my hand still the controller does not really move, but the moment I begin to move my hand it does the same thing every time. I have looked online, and no one seems to have the same problem. I have figured at this point I may have to buy a new controller, but I was hoping that someone else may have a solution. My left-hand controller works fine, and I have attempted to replace the batteries and calibrate the controller, but nothing works.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Working controllers are a pretty important part of the VR experience so we'd love to lend a hand! 

In order to gain a bit more insight, could you answer the following:

1. When was this first noticed?
  2. Has the controller ever been mishandled? (Dropped, tossed, spilled liquid, etc.)

Along with this, could you test out the below steps:

1. Remove the battery for roughly 10 minutes before placing back in.
  2. Unpair and repair the controllers to the headset.

Let us know how that goes! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heyo! Just wanting to touch base and see if you were still needing some assistance with your controller.

If so, please don't hesitate on hitting us back up for some further assistance! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!