cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controller tracking jumps constantly with slightest movement on Quest 2

MattLeeOTP
Honored Guest

Hello, I just bought my META Quest 2 last week and received over the weekend. I have yet to even get through the setup process because every time I boot up my Oculus device, I am greeted by extremely jumpy controllers where even a button press with no other hand movement makes the tracking jump from the top to the bottom of my screen. I’ve tried unpairing and repairing the controllers, pulling and replacing the batteries, power cycling the Oculus itself, all to no avail. I have no other steps available to my knowledge given that I can’t even set it up. The only time that they remain reliably still is when I have the controllers set down.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey MattLeeOTP! We see you're having trouble with your controllers. We totally get how much of a bummer that can be. No worries though, we'll work with you until you're back to good!

If you haven't tried this already, please factory reset your device.

If you have already factory reset your device or if you still have trouble after doing so, please submit a support ticket here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!