cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controller warranty

Sanscaris
Honored Guest

My controllers have had issues since day 1 and I didn’t know I that I could get mailed replacements? If this is the case what should I do

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Sanscaris! We noticed you were having an issue with your controllers, which are never great, and were looking into options for a replacement. Fear not; we have your back and can look into this further for you.

• What seems to be the problem with the controllers?
  • Does your controllers have power?

Feel free to reach out so we can get you in action by starting with a few troubleshooting steps.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @Sanscaris! We're reaching out to touch base with you regarding getting your controllers replaced. If you are still in need of assistance with this, feel free to reach out. We can't wait to hear from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

What do i do when i when my controller breaks my outer shell broke and it started having problems after? I have a warranty but don’t know if i get it replaced.

Hey @BushsBean! We know how crucial it is to have both controllers working, it's never fun having a broken controller. Please reach out to our support team here so we can look into your warranty options. We look forward to hearing from you!

Xavierkasongo
Honored Guest

Do controllers have warranty’s my right controller ring is snapped in half

Hello there, @Xavierkasongo! We hate to hear that your right controller is broken. We understand how stressful it can be to have to replace a broken one, but don't worry! We'll be happy to look into the available options for you!

So we can look into this further, could you please contact us through our support page? Once there, we will have the tools necessary to assist you further!