cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controllers not working and keep buzzing

GrimGreiver
Honored Guest

My controllers keep buzzing... I cha

get the batterys..and still buzzing...disconnected and reconnect and nothing...factory reset and still buzzing...and now have a black screen on the oculus 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @GrimGreiver! We know how it feels having issues with your controllers, that's never a fun place to be. We're here to help get this sorted out for you! Since you've already tried several troubleshooting steps, we may need to look into this further for you.  You can submit a support ticket with our team here! We look forward to hearing from you soon.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I had the same issue please help me😭

Hey! @AR_2009 , we would be delighted to assist you with this. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried so far so that we can see what else we can do for you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there! We're keeping an eye on you and wondering if you're still having issues with your controller. Please let us know, and we'll be more than delighted to continue assisting you.