cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controllers out of stock

Vinbul
Honored Guest

What's the deal with the Quest 2 controllers being out of stock?

My right controller is not working correctly and I am unable to replace it?

Is there any new on when we should expect to have some more available?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Vinbul! Controllers are a big importance when enjoying the Metaverse! So we definitely know how you feel at this time. As of right now there is no official update on the status of our warehouse stocking back up on our controllers. We are working hard on our end to get our gamer family every update they will need on this matter. So that you won't miss out we advise you to please sign up for our newsletter via our website. We appreciate you for your extended patience and understanding! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Rageburn
Honored Guest

I feel your pain. My cooling fan failed 2 months into getting mine brand new and they talked me into returning my device. When they scanned it into their system I was supposed to receive a replacement, but instead got an email telling me that replacements were out of stock with no idea when they would replace it. The worst part is that they wont amend my warranty to add the time that they had no way of replacing my device to my warranty.

They sold me a lemon, and basically told me to suck it up after tricking me into sending my device in.