cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controllers

JayyLuv
Honored Guest

For some reason I can’t pair my left controller to my headset and I do not know why the headset is not connecting to the phone app I think it’s because it needs a software update but I do not know it to get to the universal menu which is confusing I can’t do this no more it’s driving me crazy and I can’t call oculus support and Best Buy couldn’t help so I need help

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Wrestling with controllers is no fun at all! Let's take a closer look at that.

Can you tell us a bit more about what you've done to get it sorted, as well as what mobile device you're on?

Once we know a bit more, it'd be our pleasure to assist in any way we can. 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, Hey! Were you able to get that controller sorted? If you still need a hand, we're here and happy to assist! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?