cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupted Oculus Home

DarthBrine
Level 2

My Oculus Home has been broken since 2018, when I had a rift and desktop PC. Now I have a Quest 2 and laptop and it is still broken when I access Oculus Link. Support has been tragically useless. I can access Oculus Home with no issue when I log into another account, but I don't want to lose all my purchases. It's not something that can be fixed on my end but I'm not sure how to get in touch with someone who can actually solve this issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

ombi
Level 2

i have the same issue, i have been told there are ways to get it back but not sure how, andfd yes support is useless with this

ombi
Level 2

found a fix that worked for me here, i did need to restart the software for it to work

https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Get-Help/Oculus-link-issue-with-intel-11th-generation/td-p/880321

I got some issue with my oculus link with my New laptop.

Some app and game crash alway and never start, like spider man far from home vr, spider man homecomming and some other one, from Oculus link or steamvr 

Also got the oculus home from link won't load.

The Culprit is my I7 11800H !

This solution solved all the issue i got :

Until we have a permanent fix, we have a workaround that should let the users affected play the game. You can find it below.

Step 1. Open "Control Panel" by searching for it in Windows search bar, by pressing the Windows button or key.
Step 2. Go to "System & Security"
Step 3. Go to "System"
Step 3. Press "Advanced system settings"
Step 4. Press "Environmental Variables"
Step 5. Create a new "System Variable" (NOT USER VARIABLE)
Step 6. Enter the following into the Variable name box: OPENSSL_ia32cap
Step 7. Enter the following into the Variable value box: ~0x20000000
Step 8. Now press OK.

you may need to restart your system for the changes to take effect.

Thanks to @JohnnieBG 

https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Support/Oculus-Home-not-displaying-on-Air-Link-or-Oculus-Link-and-a-P...