cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find AppID

Preston_Jong
Protege
Just checking if any other developers are getting the error "Could not find AppID for the project. Create a
new Unity Project ID or link to an existing ID in the Services window", and I'm not able to get into my Oculus Dashboard.  Is it down for anyone else? 
If this has already been reported sorry.  I could not find any other mention in the forums.  Please post a link to the main thread.  Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

Preston_Jong
Protege
Update:  I am able to get to my Oculus Developer Dash from my phone.  I probably should have tried to just reboot my PC which I will try to do in about 10 hrs when I get back home.

Preston_Jong
Protege
Solved -  It was early in the morning, and I can clearly see now its a Unity problem from the error I posted above.  To get it to go away I had to Go to the Unity project and go to "Windows>services" and create a new Project ID, and then ensure all services were off.  They were by default.  I'm not sure why the Unity project lost the previous AppID.   But unrelated to this I am also able to get back to Oculus Dev Dash from my desktop.  So not sure what was wrong there.