cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card declined oculus order

jharper287
Level 3
My credit card company declined the payment for my rift. I then received this email from oculus, "We're trying to process your order but might not have the most current information. Please review your order history and make sure your billing/shipping addresses are correct and that your payment information is current and ready to accept the charge.". I reentered my info but this time I told my credit card company to accept the charge. There hasn't been any new charges to my Credit Card, when will they try to charge again? Will my ship date be pushed back?
1 REPLY 1

LDWme
Level 4

My credit card company declined the payment for my rift. I then received this email from oculus, "We're trying to process your order but might not have the most current information. Please review your order history and make sure your billing/shipping addresses are correct and that your payment information is current and ready to accept the charge.". I reentered my info but this time I told my credit card company to accept the charge. There hasn't been any new charges to my Credit Card, when will they try to charge again? Will my ship date be pushed back?

You maybe put on the next shipment if they cannot get the payment in time yes. Id contact your bank / card company and just alert them they will try take the payment again and that there is no problems with them doing so.