cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creed: Rise to Glory - How to add friend for PvP

VirtualWorldVja
Honored Guest

Hello,

My friend and I want to play PvP in Creed: Rise to Glory.

I couldn't find a way to add friend.

Can someone pls tell me how to add?

Regards,

Srini

10 REPLIES 10

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @VirtualWorldVja! We see that you're having some issues with playing with your friend in Creed: Rise to Glory. We definitely understand how troublesome that can be and we'd love to help you out with this! You can maybe try a fresh reinstallation on both ends and see if that does the trick for you! If not, please get in touch with us by clicking here and let our Support teams give you a hand! Happy Gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

VirtualWorldVja
Honored Guest

Hello,

In my post, I asked for the procedure to add friends.

I will contact your support team if I face any problem while adding friends and then, if required, I can reinstall the game in both the headsets. There's no point in reinstalling it now.

So, first pls tell me how to add friends in the game.

Regards,

Srini

Thanks for reaching back out and giving us that update. While we do want to do everything we can to help you with inviting your friends to play with you in Creed:Rise to Glory, it's only so much we can do. Because we don't have access to that game, we are unable to provide any information regarding in-app problems. To obtain better help with this, we advise you to try getting in touch with the game's creators. You can contact them through their Support Page, which we have identified.

We do wish that you get this issue resolved soon, so you and your friends can battle it out in the boxing ring. If you are having anymore questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey! Good afternoon, me and my friend have been trying to play creed for the longest, but nothing works.

It shows we are "playing creed" but when we invite each other it states the player is offline. We restarted our accounts, un-added each other, deleted the game, and restarted the headset and still no avail, please reach back to me.

Hey Mariobros31! We understand how important it is to be able to enjoy your experience with your friends, and we would love to assist you. After reviewing this we see that this is an issue that can only be addressed by the game's creators and we would like to provide you with the link to be able to contact them. If you go here you will be redirected to their support page.

stryker2k2
Honored Guest

Dear Oculus,

Just answer the question.

Hi @stryker2k2! We know how much fun it is enjoying VR gaming with friends, and we would love to help get this resolved. Unfortunately we have exhausted all troubleshooting on our end for this. As this issue is isolated to only one game, we're left with limited resources for support. If you continue experiencing problems, you'll need to reach out to the game developers for additional assistance!

aavthony
Honored Guest

Did you figure it out?

Did u figure it out?